- Do you have Diabetes? Are you pre-Diabetic or at risk?
- Is your daily blood glucose all over the place?
- Is your A1c way too high?
- Are you having nightmares of becoming blind, failing kidneys, losing fingers, toes and limbs?
- Do you believe that your Diabetes is dictating what you can and cannot do?
- Do you feel like you have to face these mental and physical challenges all alone, day-in-day-out?
Having Type 1 Diabetes myself for almost 20 years now, I know exactly what frustrations and battles you are facing every day. By taking small and doable steps, I gradually adopted a sustainable healthy and active lifestyle, and managed to get my A1c below 5.5 (without dangerous episodes of hypoglycemia). No true sacrifices made; just reasonable modifications and modest compromises, so I can still enjoy all the good things in life.
As a Diabetic Lifestyle Coach who thrives with diabetes, I can help you to get your health back on track using the same techniques and processes that I successfully applied to myself. Through this proven formula, you may find yourself exceeding even your own expectations, as you will come to realize that the only limiting factor to your aspirations is your belief in yourself!
So, if you have the drive to make sustainable lifestyle changes, but don’t know how; if you are ready to take charge of your diabetes, instead of your diabetes controlling your life; if you want to live your dreams, however big — then consider the coaching that I offer.
You will find that, as you are going through the processes to realize your aspirations, you are implementing lifestyle changes that last a life time. If you think you are ready to become an inspiration™ for others —with or without diabetes—, then reach out to me for a free Introductory Coaching Session!