The Diabetic Lifestyle Program
Are you ready to start the journey to a healthy and active lifestyle for excellent diabetes management?
With my coaching guidance and support, you will learn how to live an enjoyable healthy and active lifestyle with diabetes. This makes it easy and fun to lose excess weight or to maintain a healthy weight. Living the Diabetic Lifestyle can prevent you from developing diabetes if you are pre-diabetic, and improve your physical health and mental well-being for years to come.
The Diabetic Lifestyle Coaching Program goes through 3 phases, and starts with a free Introductory Consultation. Contact me for a quick chat to learn how you can thrive with diabetes by living The Diabetic Lifestyle, or download the PDF version of the program overview here.
Phase I — Investigation & Initiation (6-week program)
- We will identify all the issues and challenges in your life that may be in the way of your healthy and active lifestyle ambitions.
- You will find the inspiration to start your journey by creating a vision of your true goals.
- Personal video conference sessions once per week for a total of 6 sessions.
Phase II — Transition & Implementation (3-month program)
- We will work towards your goals by creating your personalized Diabetic Lifestyle the way you want to live.
- You will learn to design doable action plans, take SMART action steps, and experience what keeps you motivated.
- Registered Dietitian Tyler Reinhart from GetnHealthie is the go-to Certified Culinary Chef for delicious and easy-to-make diabetes-specific meal plans. — Make sure to use coupon code dennis at check-out for a 10% discount!
- Personal video conference sessions once every other week for a total of 6 sessions.
Phase III — Habit formation & Maintenance (6-month program)
- We will celebrate your successes and make modifications to your personalized Diabetic Lifestyle as necessary to keep it enjoyable and sustainable.
- At one point, you may realize that you now thrive with diabetes and have become an inspiration™ to others (with or without diabetes) who want to follow your example.
- Personal video conference sessions once per month for a total of 6 sessions.
What will it be like?